Direct sale of organic wine in the Vaucluse
Producer, Harvesting owners
The Fond Croze estate in a few words
- 80 hectares of vines in organic farming, in 7 towns : Rasteau, Cairanne, Saint Roman de Malegarde, Buisson, Villedieu, Tulette et Suze-la-rousse.
- Distributed 6 appellations : Rasteau, Cairanne, Côtes du Rhône Villages Vaison la Romaine, Côtes du Rhône Villages, Côtes du Rhône et I.G.P. Méditerranée.
- 4 Generations of Winegrowers since 1918. Discover its history…
- A multitude of terroirs which give each plot its identity, with a beautiful aromatic freshness across the entire range. an exceptional terroir
- A range of 15 wines in White, Rosé and Red VINS FOND CROZE
- Wines shared in France and around the world
But it is also
- The conviviality au sein du domaine
- The family, who is on the farm all year round
- The respect the environment
For more information, contact us by completing the Contact form online.